Monday, March 10, 2008

Blogging is back!


I noticed that this quarter I’m working harder as a full time 23 yr old student at OSU, with no job and no girlfriend. A while back I stopped writing in Myspace to focus more on my school work and life, rather then to meet girls online. And so I had not wrote a blog for about a year until this past quarter English assignments about blogging.

I found the experience enlightening and fun; we were able to blog at our own will once a week and comment on whom we wanted to once a week. This assignment began as just that homework and so I staggered on it for a while but eventually it awakened my blogging self and now I am still blogging once a week and the class is over.

I feel that blogging is an outlet for me to discuss my feelings with whoever wants to know without compromising my identity if I so choose. Being that I’m such a huge gamer, I made my homework blog topic video games for the sole reason that It’s a topic that I know and love. It turned from homework assignment to a fun little entry every week about the latest game I have played or herd about.

After blogging and commenting I felt better that I was interacting with people outside my normal group, even though it was only with the other people in my class. Upon writing the blogs I got many responses from other students commenting on my post, I became happy. It became a joy to know people are actually listening to some of the things I have to say. I think in the end blogging helps me it’s a form of journaling and I like the technology aspect of blogs.

1 comment:

Cap'n Fatback said...

A very nice summation, spartan. I'd suggest you keep at it too.