Wednesday, February 6, 2008

"Iron Man"


After reading the title how many of you can guess what my rant is about this time you, “Dee Dee Dee’s”. It’s about the new up and coming movie from Marvel and Paramount Pictures “Iron Man,” set to come to theaters May 2nd of this year. The movie follows comic book character “Tony Stark” a billionaire industrialist and inventor, as he becomes Iron Man. In the movie Tony Stark (Iron Man) played by Robert Downey Jr. is kidnapped and forced to design and build a Missile. Secretly, Stark instead creates a mechanized suit of armor. After escaping Tony Stark returns to the U.S. were he discovers a dangerous plot and becomes Iron Man to stop it. From the trailers I have seen the movie looks awesome and I can’t wait till it comes out, I am also interested to see how the rest of the Iron Man story goes. I never got in to Iron Man as much as I got in to other Marvel comics like "Fantastic Four", and Spider Man. This blog will be shorter than normal because I don’t know much about the actual comic book character but I know what to expect from a Marvel comics movie. I am hoping there will be a movie based game that comes out as the movie hits theaters giving us those awesome Iron Man powers that we will see in the movie. So far looking at the CGI work done on the movie everything looks smooth and real as it should.

7 comments:

Cap'n Fatback said...

Spartan--

I like the look of your blog with pics and links, but you're not talking video games here. Also, you should type these in a word processing program so that you can take more time to edit them. Run-on sentences are problematic here.

Spartan117 said...

and there is a Iron Man video game it is currently in creation and is not set with a release date as of yet

JKA said...

Considering the quality of the Spiderman movies, I have high hopes. But, I can't think of too many videogames that have been both good, and based on a movie.

JKA said...

Considering the quality of the Spiderman movies, I have high hopes. But, I can't think of too many videogames that have been both good, and based on a movie.

Spartan117 said...

i agree, the spiderman games especially spiderman 2 were great. hulk sucked, fantastic four sucked, xman was ok, dare devil was ok. i hope iron man is great.

dearthvader said...

robert downing jr.????????? not a good role for him.

Spartan117 said...

yea i kind of see what you mean but i think he will do well. i think he will make the charecter look like a man who designs weapons a man who thinks about inocent lives later on after the paycheck comes you know. he is dedicated to his new persona as iron man.