Friday, January 4, 2008

blog possibilities

I am a student at OSU and my interests are computer building and Xbox 360 video games. along the lines of actual games i will discuss the issue of violence in video games and my opinion on such and the way the MSRP controls most of what we do. I think I'm good for this topic because i have a wide variety of videos games that i have played and am passionate about the issue of violence and its small connection to shootings in schools. When reading this blog i hope you will get an idea of what my focus on this subject is and my beliefs on the MSRP and parental guidance in games. Every game has a sticker on the cover displaying its rating and content and i believe this is all the MSRP organization should do to games and should stop Bitching at video game creators like the GTA franchise or other titles like Doom, and Quake. I am open to comments or questions on this subject, please use clear concise comments with very descriptive explanations, i don't mind an argument just be adult about it.

5 comments:

Cap'n Fatback said...

Sounds like a good topic, Spartan117. Be mindful of grammar.

Bigdawg99 said...

I'm a bit of a gamer myself my friend. I see you like that Halo 3 from your blog title. You any good? Im alright. Maybe we could team up online.

KOE said...

I am a gamer too. I feel about the Rockstar, Bungie and ID software too. I feel that they have great pool of talent too and others, who are not even gamers should stop judging and let the gamers decide what is the suitable games for them. It is not fault game programmers to entertain their fans.

Anonymous said...

I also play halo 3 and not to bad myself. Computer building sounds very interesting and i am looking forward to seeing what you write about in the upcoming weeks. I would have to say some games are a little violent but i dont think it leads kid to school shootings

Spartan117 said...

anyone who wants to join me in online play send me your xbox live name to holt.158@osu.edu and ill send you a friend invite.